By Rev Michael Joncas
A note from Archbishop Mark
The Black Lives Matter movement has struck a chord around the world - certainly here in Australia where racism has a different form than in the United States, but is no less real. We have failed to realise the blessings possible if we were to achieve true reconciliation between black and white Australia. Until we realise those blessings there will always be a dark violence lurking at the heart of our culture.
Archbishop Mark Coleridge discusses with Cynthia Rowan (Reconciliation Action Plan Officer) a range of topics, including our plans to deliver a comprehensive Reconciliation Action Plan and Black Lives Matter in an interview posted on YouTube.
During the week at any Liturgy having registered your intention you must:
1. Sanitise your hands on entering the Church.
2. Sign the attendance sheet for contact tracing purposes.
3. Observe social distancing and the 4 sq m rule.
4. Communion will only be distributed in the hand.
5. Sanitise your hands before leaving the Church.
The 20 person rule applies until July 10. At that time the number permitted to attend rises to 70 in our Church.
We will advise of changes to Mass times shorlty.
Thank you for you patience at this time.