FIRST EUCHARIST 2020
FOR CHILDREN IN YEAR 5 IN 2020
- 1. Parent Information Evening: Wednesday 6th May at 7pm.
- 2. Enrolments close on Friday, 8th May, at 2.00pm.
- 3. Enrolment Liturgy at all Masses on the Weekend of 9th, 10th May.
- 4. In the weeks following there will be four sessions in which parents and children along with a leader will explore the Sacrament of Eucharist. These will take place during the weeks beginning: 10th May, 17th May, 24th May, 31st May.
- 5. Family Day: On Sunday 7th, from 10.30am, June we are having a family day during which the children will celebrate First Reconciliation according to a simple Second Rite. There will also be a tour of the Church and an opportunity for parents to give some feedback on the process.
- 6. The children will receive their First Eucharist at any of the Masses on the weekend of 13th and 14th June, 2020 the Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ.
- 7. You may make an offering of $30 per child for the preparation.
You will be contacted by the Group Leader confirming starting date, time and location of your child's group.
Please download an Information sheet and Enrolment form on the following link:
We trust that preparing for the Sacraments will be a rewarding experience for you and your children.