FIRST EUCHARIST 2019
FOR CHILDREN IN YEAR 5 IN 2019
- 1. Parent Information Evening: Thursday 16th May at 7pm.
- 2. Enrolments close on Friday, 17th May, at 2.00pm.
- 3. Enrolment Liturgy at all Masses on the Weekend of 18th, 19th May.
- 4. In the weeks following there will be four sessions in which parents and children along with a leader will explore the Sacrament of Eucharist. These will take place during the weeks beginning: 19th May, 26th May, 2nd June, 9th June.
- 5. Family Day: On Sunday 16th June we are having a family day during which the children will celebrate First Reconciliation according to a simple Second Rite. There will also be a tour of the Church and an opportunity for parents to give some feedback on the process.
- 6. The children will receive their First Eucharist at any of the Masses on the weekend of 22nd and 23rd June, 2019 the Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ.
- 7. You may make an offering of $30 per child for the preparation.
You will be contacted by the Group Leader confirming starting date, time and location of your child's group.
Enrolment forms will be available in the new year. We trust that preparing for the Sacraments will be a rewarding experience for you and your children.